Monday, February 22, 2010

A Week of Good Stuff

So I did no blogging last week. . .

Since these little entries are notes on my days, it must seem that I lost a whole week! I'll have to think about it. I must have done something. I gotta make better notes!

I DID post this photo on Facebook for my cousin Sheryl. She thought my accident photos looked like "elder abuse." She likes this one better. The nose is still crooked and there are still scrapes and dings on parts of my body, but I think this is as good as it gets.

Okay. I've looked at my calendar and checked for new photos in my iPhone.


I DID do some things.

I DID find some days of . . .


pink guitars

















red trees













yellow blossoms











Inspirations.

Reflections.

It was a week of good stuff.



Images and text of BushStrokes (c) AAB
-

No comments: