Saturday, January 12, 2008

200 Miles in 100 Days

I've created a tiny blog to force myself to find the interesting things on my daily walk. It's mostly a journal to mark the days by creating a picture of my walk with words and images. Some days I will have longer strolls; others I will walk faster over shorter distances.

Since I won't be on a track or following a straight path, I thought the marker on the RiverWalk was a good symbol of my meanderings. I will try to do this for 100 days and hope to cover 200 miles during that time.

At the end of the 100 days, I will check the benefits and decide if I should continue or change focus a bit.

AAB

2 comments:

Karen Jacobs said...

Now, aren't you supposed to challenge your readers to do the same? Heat is no excuse at this time of year but those hills that are everywhere I go are menacing! Never-the-less, I'll look forward to your adventures and will *try* to pick up the glove you didn't know you threw down.

Annette Bush said...

So that's what happened to my glove! You are welcome to accept the challenge. I won't be tallying pounds loss, but I will send up a shout if I get in those smaller jeans.

We don't have many hills downtown, except when we go to the river and have to cross over the levee. Some days I will have to take Shelly's suggestion of walking 15 minutes and looking for something to photograph, then returning home. Other days I hope to have time for better adventures.

I see I forgot the link to "200 Miles in 100 Days." Sorry.
A