Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stay Tuned

Dear Reader, I apologize for the empty days and offer thanks to those who wrote to ask why. Things have been going on and I hope I am now back on schedule with some photos, some sketches, a BioGem or two and some random thoughts. I'll do my best.

If you get an update message and there's nothing new in the January entries, don't panic. It's probably just because of some kind of edit or old entry. I am tweaking the blog with labels and such. I have some unposted blog entries which were caught in the crash of the old computer and the installation of a new and wonderful one. I am still climbing the learning curve for it and for my birthday/Christmas fabulous digital camera. I've done a little house stuff -- doncha' love the new color in this bathroom? I celebrated my 65th birthday this year and I have been trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up . . . . or if . . . .

No comments: