Sunday, September 16, 2007

Color of the Day: Red Pears

The pears were ripened and ready for lunch when I realized that had not taken any photos of them.


I decided I just wanted to record their shapes and colors with little concern for lighting.


Of course, I didn't bother with a tripod. Silly me. Some of the resulting images are out-of-focus, but the pears themselves seem filled with animation.








As I started to delete them, I realized that this would be an opportunity to try some basic Photoshop tricks. I'll share some of my experiments later.

Meanwhile, here are the regular photos of the red pears in their 'counter encounter.'

2 comments:

fleeboy said...

the middle pear seems a little tipsy...

Annette Bush said...

We-l-l-l, Pete. That explains a lot of things! Seeing little narratives in each one was fun.
AAB