Sunday, March 26, 2006

Susan and My Little Books

Since the major book proposal came to a screeching halt this week, I asked Susan to edit, print and bind my notes from a little book draft I have been working on over the last few years. I had asked her earlier to create several sketchbooks with different papers for me to use during the Residency, but I decided this would be more helpful. The little book is full of tips to use for squeezing in a little art on family vacations or exciting trips where there is NOT an art instructor -- the idea being to 'take me along' in the book. She printed and bound 7 copies so that each of the artists in our group would have one to review and give me feedback. Someday, I'd like to publish it -- or not -- guess we'll see what kind of comments we get!





No comments: